The FULL Art Camp 2020 lineup will be announced soon!
After the incredible response to our first Art Camp we are SO excited to be putting together an all new lineup for May 2020 - it's going to be HUGE!
Art Camp is a weekend away with everything you love - making awesome stuff, meeting awesome new friends, hanging out with your crafty heroes, eating delicious treats, getting inspired and SO MUCH MORE!
When - 1pm Friday 8th of May 'til 11am Sunday 10th May 2020
Where - Camp Wyuna, 71 Flinders St, Queenscliff Victoria (about 1.5 hour drive from Melbourne) Click here for more info
When you book in we'll send you a packing list and a timetable for the weekend!
How much - $1050 Early Bird $1350 Full Price (ALL workshops, accomodation, meals and amazing goodie bags are included!)
What does my ticket to Art Camp buy me?
- An opportunity to hang out and bond with your creative heroes
- Intimate workshops with Home-Work PLUS creative superstars to be announced!
- An exclusive Q&A with a local creative business.
- 2 nights snuggly Art Camp Accomodation.
- An exclusive goodie bag filled with SO much awesomeness (seriously, check out the goodie bags from our previous Art Camp to get an idea of how rad they are)
- A chance to connect and socialise with other like-minded creative campers
- Plus about a zillion more other awesome things TBA!
When you book in we'll send you a packing list and a timetable for the weekend.
We can't wait to see you there!
Your Art Camp Leaders,
Lara & Jess xxx
Note - If you are unable to attend the weekend you are welcome to send a friend in your place, please let us know as soon as possible. We are not able to offer refunds.
ART CAMP Melbourne 2020 EARLY BIRD TICKETS are $1050, valid until December 30th 2019.
From January 1st 2020 FULL PRICE TICKET SALES are $1350