Home-Work and frankie Magazine have teamed up to bring you ART CAMP NEW ZEALAND!!!
Art Camp NZ is a weekend away with everything you love - making awesome stuff, meeting awesome new friends, hanging out with your crafty heroes, eating delicious treats, getting inspired and SO MUCH MORE!
Art Camp NZ will take place from Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd February, 2020
- Intimate workshops and talks from your heroes! Check them out here.
- 2 nights snuggly Art Camp Accomodation
- All meals and drinks prepared by international cuisine superstar Rachel Savage!
- An exclusive goodie bag filled with SO much awesomeness (seriously, check out the EPIC goodie bags from Art Camp 2019)
- Plus other awesome events TBA eeeeek!
When - 6pm Friday 21st February 'til 3pm Sunday 23rd February, 2020
Where - Wainui Park Camp is located at 95 Wainui Valley Road on the Banks Peninsula. The camp is an 80 minute drive from Christchurch airport and just a 20 minute drive from the centre of Akaroa.
How much - EARLY BIRD $1050 FULL PRICE $1350 (LAYBUY AVAILABLE!)
All workshops, accomodation and meals are included in your ticket.
When you book in we'll send you a packing list and a timetable for the weekend!
Can't wait to see you there!
Note - If you are unable to attend the weekend you are welcome to send a friend in your place, please let us know as soon as possible. We are not able to offer refunds. Art Camp teacher line-up is subject to change - you will be informed asap if this occurs.