*All our workshop prices will increase on July 1st so get in quick!*
So you wanna be a textile designer? LET'S DO THIS.
Lara Davies from Home-Work and NZ Design Superstar Evie Kemp are going to spill ALL their textile design secrets - YAY!
We will talk you through our WHOLE design process from creating a mood board all the way up to producing and selling the finished product.
We will be there to answer EVERY question you've ever had about being a textile designer -
- How do I start my own label?
- I need some practical advice on how to get my designs onto fabric and products - HOW?!
- How do I create and grow my ideal social media audience?
- How do I get my ideas out of my head and into the world?
- How can I create a work/ life balance?
- Should I have a business partner or do this on my own?
- How to keep laughing even when everything feels too hard?
Plus ZILLIONS more topics!
During the workshop session were are going to jump in and GET CREATIVE - you will go through our design process step by step - you will learn how to create your own repeat designs and placement designs!
Are you struggling to define your "signature design style"? Home-Work designs are known for their bold, hand painted feel and we will show YOU how to create YOUR perfect designs without sacrificing your design aesthetic.
It's going to be an incredibly fun day - we believe that knowledge and advice should be SHARED and we are so excited to be YOUR CHEERLEADERS!
When: Monday 23rd September
Where: Browne School of Art, Auckland
What to bring: All you need to bring is yourself and your list of questions for us! We'll provide some snacks and tea & coffee but bring along anything special you'd like.
Please note – refunds on workshop bookings are not available, however if you can’t attend the class you are more than welcome to send someone in your place! But PLEASE come - we wanna meet YOU!